1/27/13

Maroon 5's Adam Levine hosts SNL, guest appearances by Andy Samberg ...

Best News Today dsmhometheater.com
Read more :
Maroon 5's Adam Levine hosts SNL, guest appearances by Andy Samberg ...

The episode kicked off with President Obama (played by Jay Pharoah) kickin' back after a long day of being inaugurated. The twist, but, is that he's soon visited by the ghost of Martin Luther King, Jr. (played by Kenan Thompson.) Obama attempts to

Stand and clap for Adam Levine, who hit it out of the park–aka Studio 8H–last night. I know you've got to get to church or brunch or a football thing so I won't waste time. Let's just get you right down to watching these three brilliant moments from

Adam Levine took center stage on SNL Saturday night. “I've been here with my band Maroon 5 before but this time it is just me,” Levine started. “Like all successful singers I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would overreach and try acting

Last nightrsquo;s Saturday Night Live, hosted by Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine with musical guest Kendrick Lamar, reminded me of high school. Not beca.

Adam Levine has come to that point in his pop music career when he has chose that he needs to enlarge his horizons and go into acting. No pop star always needs to enlarge their horizons and go into acting. None of them. Not one. Not Madonna, not

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment